THE ADDAMS FAMILY






"Do NOT miss The Addams Family at The University of South Alabama Theatre Department! Reserve your tickets! I had an absolute blast watching the production last night! I was so happy to see two of my former students (Blake Waters and Adrian Vaughn) as Gomez and Morticia! They were on fire!!! Everyone in the cast seemed so alive (or dead...or undecided) on stage last night. What a great energy! I couldn't stop laughing, especially withColgan Meanor as Lurch! Bullseye, Chris Peck, on another great production! Your casting was spot on! Kudos to the entire cast and crew! Rebecca Britton,Lyle MillerGabrielle BrouJay Glover, Zac West, Gabriela MerzWill Ballard,Brianna BondAbigail StjohnDustyn MilliganTrey Brazeal, and many many others!"--Eric Browne (Baker High School Theatre Arts Director)

"Fantastic play Professor Peck.  Best play I have been to ever.  Very entertaining.--Antonio Cox (Introduction to Drama Student)

"Mr. Peck, that was an absolutely amazing play! I enjoyed every single minute of it and every single song. The entire cast was so wonderful. You did an excellent job directing."--Isiah Gray (Introduction to Drama Student)

"This is Megan Manas in your Drama 110-103 class. Tori Hicks, who is also in your class, and I both went to see the play tonight and it was amazing! The acting was brilliant, the music was superb and it honestly was one of the best plays I think I've ever seen. 
I'm from Mobile and I haven't seen very many plays in this city or even outside of this city that I have thoroughly enjoyed like I did with the one tonight...Tori also thought the play was really great so I thought I should just tell you."--Megan Manus (Introduction to Drama Student)